Re: Humor: Dangerous behavior in an SUV

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ OurSUV.com ]

Posted by JoeInSLO (24.205.235.194) on 11:41:41 09/20/07

In Reply to: Humor: Dangerous behavior in an SUV posted by Peter

And here I thought I was the only one that has ever happened to. I actually rolled my suburban while parked. Boy was she surprised!!! ;^)

Joe

: I found this on abcnew.com today.
:
: Man Says Friends Having Wild S_e_x Caused SUV to Become 'Tippy,' Leading to Crash
: The Associated Press
: MOSCOW, Idaho
:
:
: A 22-year-old carnival worker blames two friends having s_e_xual intercourse in the back seat of his car for an accident in which his Chevrolet S-10 Blazer struck a telephone pole.
:
: Joshua D. Frank, who is living in a trailer parked on the Latah County Fairgrounds, pleaded guilty Monday to a misdemeanor charge of failing to notify a police officer of a traffic accident. That's after he left the vehicle at the site of the mishap. He was fined $188.
:
: Frank told Moscow Police Department officers that he was driving the vehicle near downtown early Saturday while a man and woman were having s_e_x in the rear of the vehicle.
:
: According to a probable cause affidavit, Frank told authorities that the actions of the pair in the back caused the Blazer, which "was top heavy anyway," to become "tippy" and lose control.
:
: Frank left the accident scene with a minor head wound and returned to his trailer.
:
: The other two occupants of the vehicle were treated for injuries, according to the affidavit, though further information on their condition wasn't available.
:
:
: Information from: Lewiston Tribune, http://www.lmtribune.com
:
:
:
: Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
:
: Copyright © 2007 ABC News Internet Ventures
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title: