OT: Automotive Radio Show

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ OurSUV.com ]

Posted by OnBelay (67.135.131.130) on 09:17:56 06/24/12

I have a couple friends who are in the process of rapidly expanding the distribution of their call in style automotive radio show. They aren't newcomers, they are just growing rapidly.

Shannon runs a multimillion dollar auto parts recycling facility (NOT a junkyard) and is an industry leader in the safe and green recycling of automotive parts. Russ is perhaps the smartest mechanic you'll ever meet. They combine to do a 2 hour radio show based in Sioux Falls that is completely off the cuff, with callers asking "what's the problem" on a wide variety of vehicles.

I will probably alienate a few folks when I say I have never been a big fan of Click and Clack; they try too hard to be funny and spend too much time off topic and trying to laugh at themselves. Russ and Shannon are a more Midwestern style: what's the problem, here's the answer, and toss in the fun stuff as it comes, not forced.

They don't have a huge presence, but the attached page shows where they can be heard.

http://www.underthehoodshow.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=results/category_id=24/home_id=24/mode=cat/cat24.htm

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ OurSUV.com ]

OurSUV.com
Contact us         Home Page