Happy New Year!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ OurSUV.com ]

Posted by s-tee (68.126.125.65) on 02:59:22 01/08/14

Just thought I'd stop by and say hello to all! The '96 Tahoe 4-dr and '01 Denali XL are long gone--since '03, actually. Still, this site was such a formative influence in using Internet forums, for me, that I have to keep it bookmarked and visit once in a (great) while. The dedication of those who keep it going is commendable. Thank you!

Not much remains of my GM SUV days; still got my old Husky floor and cargo mats from the Denali, I use the cargo mat as a floor mat under my dog's pen. Found my K&N filters from both, donated the Tahoe's to Goodwill and am passing the Denali's on to a buddy with an old Burb. Then there's the under hood, magnetic, reel lamp from the Tahoe. I think it only came out in '96 and got discontinued the next year, to cut cost. I disconnected it and kept it when I traded the Tahoe in for the Denali and it lives in my FJ Cruiser, now. It was such a neat thing. Back then, Chevy actually sent out free goodie bags. I got a Tahoe-labeled bag with a Tahoe-stenciled MagLight and some other (forgotten) swag as a purchase thank you, from Chevy. Never got a thing for my Z06. Times change, eh?

Anyway, I took an early retirement this past year and am ready to enjoy life. Hope I can afford it! Best wishes in the New Year, to all!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ OurSUV.com ]

OurSUV.com
Contact us         Home Page