How about an '07, or a K5 Blazer?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ OurSUV.com ]

Posted by OnBelay (76.84.26.84) on 21:39:16 06/11/08

In Reply to: Re: Anyone need a '94 diesel Sub? posted by Ben

: Man have the resale prices tanked...
:

No, not mine...but:

A friend is a small town used car dealer-very small town-there is one bank, one gas station, two bars, and his dealership in the town. Two weeks ago, he went to a Manheim auction (largest dealer-only auction chain in US) and picked up a 2007 LTZ, 14,000 miles. Sticker price at the dealer eleven months ago was $53,802. He purchased it at the auction for $25~ish, and sold it for $27,5 two days later for a buyer who was happy as can be to get a truck still in warranty for approximately half of sticker.

Best friend traded in his '99 F-150 last weekend. Long box, 4X4, extended cab with 187k miles. New truck is an '07 Avalanche K1500, LT1 trim (cloth but all power, nice stereo, etc.) He gave his trade in plus $17,500 for a thirteen month old truck that stickered at $39k.

Glad I'm done buying trucks for a while...but my son, NoBelay, has now graduated from High School and is thinking of selling his '89 K5 Blazer and getting into something more economical and easier to park for when he goes away to college next year...anybody interested???

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ OurSUV.com ]

OurSUV.com
Contact us         Home Page