1998 Chevy Suburban Ls For Sale in Los Angeles, Ca for $1800 or Best Offer!!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ OurSUV.com ]

Posted by Keven Erazo (76.171.240.229) on 12:50:44 02/24/08

My father and my self have a 1998 chevy suburban LS that we are putting up for sale. My father has a body shop and he intended to repair the car and sell it but due to other jobs he is no longer able to. The car was in an accident and was hit on the driver side. The Engine and transmission are in great shape. The car can either be repaired and driven or it can be used for parts which ever you would like.If anyone is interested email me and i will send you the pictures so you can see what you are dealing with. The Suburban has an automatic transmission and 152,000 original miles. Interior is really good, just need to pass the vacum It has a broken window on the rear of the driver side and we have removed the door on the driver side also. It has a 5.7L Vortec Engine thats in great shape( A/C, original factory emissions equipment). This suburban suffers no Engine or Tranmission issues at all. No electrical problems and all gauges and lights work perfect If you have any further questions email me or on Aol my user name is Urbanchild169. Thank You For Your Time

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ OurSUV.com ]

OurSUV.com
Contact us         Home Page