Re: Magnecor Spark Plug Wires for sale...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ OurSUV.com ]

Posted by BIG BLUE (71.238.252.12) on 21:38:42 05/31/08

In Reply to: Magnecor Spark Plug Wires for sale... posted by BIG BLUE

: Hey Guys,
:
: It's been a while since I've posted, but I wanted to give fellow Suburban owners first dibs on something I found while cleaning the basement today.
:
: I came across a box labled Magnecor Competition and inside I found a set of spark plug wires that I had ordered from Thunder Racing a few years ago. I got in a group purchase with some guyys on the Pacific Audio Truck Forum back then and got a good price on these, but I sold the Sub before I had a chance to install them.
:
: So...here is the deal, if anyone is interested in these you can have them for $50 bucks. I'll cover the shipping so you don't have to mess with that as long as it's reasonable and not next day service. I have the invoice that I paid $89.00 for these and that was with the group discount, I think these were originally about $120.00 if my memory serves.
:
: Here are the specs...Magnecor Comptetion KV-85 8.55mm spark plug cable set, these are the red colored wires with black boots (they look really cool), and are for a 5.7L engine. My sub was a 97K1500 with 5.7L.
:
: The box says they will fit the following...(remember I ordered these in 2001, hence the coverage dates below)
: Cadillac Escalade 99-2000
: Chevy adn GMC Trucks 5.0&5.7L 96-2000
: Vortec V8 only
:
: I have the paperwork and original box. I literally opened the box to look at them and then put them on a shelf downstairs. They are still twist tied together from shipping.
:
: First on to email me with interest has dibs, if not they are going on craigslist in a week.
:
: The Thunder Racing web site still has a great description if you want to learn more...
:
: Thanks!
: BIG BLUE

Here is the link and the code #85223...looks like the price is $105 if you bougt from them today.
http://www.thunderracing.com/catalog/

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ OurSUV.com ]

OurSUV.com